HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Please keep me, my family, and my campaign team in your prayers. We feel that God called us together for such a time as this and we need His wisdom, protection and blessing!
CLICK HERE The 2020 primary election will be held by mail in ballots only.
Dates to remember
- July 20 Primary ballots mailed out
- August 8 Republican Primary
- October 11 General ballots mailed out
- November 3 General election
Please consider donating $10, $20, $50 or more to my efforts. I promise to use your gift to do critical things to help get my message out. Click on the buttons below.
Note: there is a default “tip” that you can change to zero so GFM doesn’t take extra fees. Please consider doing this.
FIRST HAWAIIAN BANK
WRITE A CHECK | Payable To:
- Friends of JD4HAWAII James Dickens US Congress
Drop it off at any FHB branch, or Mail to:
- JD4Hawaii, 7040 Hawaii Kai Dr. PO Box #25246, Honolulu HI 96825.
Please email me at VoteHawaii2020@gmail if you’d like to learn more about how you can help: SIGN WAVING, CALLS, EVENTS. Even if you only have one hour to help, it will make a BIG difference and mean the world to me.
Mahalo in advance, and God Bless You!
MY TOP PRIORITIES:LOWER HAWAII’S COST OF LIVING
- Change the IRS federal tax system affecting individuals and business working and living in Hawaii.
- Enact new legislation allowing Hawaiian residents an exemption of federal income taxes on personal income of $200,000 and below.
- Enact new legislation allowing Hawaiian business owners an exemption of federal taxes making $300,000 and below.
- Enact new legislation allowing all Hawaiian export businesses shipping from Hawaii to the mainland the ability to deduct 100% of shipping cost due to unfair burden due to the Jones Act.
- Protect local businesses who take the risk of starting their business in Hawaii by preventing State and Local Authorities from raising, applying, increasing cost through taxes, fees.
- Enact new legislation allowing an additional 100% write-off of the Hawaii State Income Tax on personal income.
- Prevent State and Local Officials in Hawaiian Government from raising fees, taxes, on licenses and all costs that directly affect the above-mentioned categories.